Arrival in Siem Reap
Siem Reap is a small ancient town, which is located at north of Southeast Asia’s largest lake, Tonle Sap. Siem Reap is the gateway to the ruins and base for exploring the fabled temples of Angkor, the ancient capital of the Khmer empire. Warm greeting from English-speaking guide, and then transfer to hotel for check-in. Have dinner and overnight in Siem Reap.
After breakfast, start to visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon temple, Phimean Akas the Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King and the fabulous Ta Prohm Temple, embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers. Have lunch, then to visit the magnificent 12th century Angkor Wat and view sunset at Phnom Bakheng. Have dinner and overnight in Siem Reap.
After breakfast, go to visit Banteay Srei temple and have lunch. Afternoon, take a boat trip to see floating village at Kampong Pluk. Have dinner and overnight in Siem Reap.
After breakfast, free for leisure until transfer for departure flight.
Dateline (From 01 Oct 2019 to 31 Mar 2020)
– Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Our price is quoted prior to checking on hotel. Upon receiving your written confirmation and non-refundable deposit, we will make the necessary booking arrangement.
– Non-refundable booking deposit of 50% per person is required with guest’s name list including name and Date of Birth.
– Full payment must be paid within 60 days from travel date.
– Strictly no refund for tour cancellation, or no show. Once your booking is confirmed and full payment made.
– Change of name (s), travel dates and room type are not allowed once your reservation has been confirmed.