Arrive Phnom Penh International Airport, warm greeting from
English speaking guide and transfer to hotel. Phnom Penh was once considered one of the most beautiful in the Orient, and despite its recent turbulent history it still retains a colonial charm. Afternoon, visit Wat Phnom and sightseeing at four face river. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check-in.
After breakfast, go to visit Independence Monument was built in 1958, Royal Palace, Silver
Pagoda, and National Museum. After lunch visit Cheung Ek Killing Fields about 17 kilometers south of Phnom Penh. In the evening, shop for souvenirs at the Central Market. Have dinner and transfer tohotel.
After Breakfast, go to visit Oudong mountain, that was the Royal Capital from 17th to 19th centuries, about 45 kilometers from Phnom Penh. After lunch, visit Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum. In the late afternoon take a boat trip to see sunset on the Mekong River in front of Royal Palace. Have dinner and transfer tohotel.
After breakfast, free for leisure until transfer for departure flight.
– Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Our price is quoted prior to checking on hotel. Upon receiving your written confirmation and non-refundable deposit, we will make the necessary bookingarrangement.
– Non-refundable booking deposit of 50% per person is required with guest’s name list including name and Date ofBirth.
– Full payment must be paid within 60 days from traveldate.
– Strictly no refund for tour cancellation, or no show. Once your booking is confirmed and full payment made.
– Change of name (s), travel dates and room type are not allowed once your reservation hasbeen confirmed.