Arrive Phnom Penh International Airport, warm greeting from English-speaking guide and transfer to hotel. Phnom Penh was once considered one of the most beautiful places in the Orient, and despite its recent turbulent history it still retains a colonial charm. Afternoon, visit Wat Phnom and sightseeing at Four Face river. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check-in.
After breakfast, go to visit Independence Monument was built in 1958, Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, and National Museum. After lunch visit Toul Sleng Genocide Museum and shop for souvenirs at the Central Market. Have dinner and transfer to hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to Siem Reap by bus. Siem Reap is a small ancient town, which located at north of Southeast Asia’s largest lake, Tonle Sap. Siem Reap is the gateway to the ruins and base for exploring the fabled temples of Angkor, the ancient capital of the Khmer empire. Upon arrival, have lunch and transfer to hotel and then city tour at Old Market. In the late afternoon, start to view sunset at Phnom Bakheng. Have dinner and overnight in Siem Reap.
After Breakfast, start to visits South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon temple, Phimean Akas the Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King and the fabulous Ta Prohm Temple embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers. Have lunch, then to visit the magnificent 12th century Angkor Wat. Have dinner and overnight in Siem Reap.
After Breakfast, go to visit Banteay Srei temple, about 25 kilometers from Siem Reap, and have lunch. Afternoon, take a boat trip to see floating village at Kampong Pluk, have dinner and overnight in Siem Reap.
After breakfast, free for leisure until transfer for departure flight.
– Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Our price is quoted prior to checking on hotel. Upon receiving your written confirmation and non-refundable deposit, we will make the necessary booking arrangements.
– Non-refundable booking deposit of 50% per person is required with guest’s name list including name and Date of Birth.
– Full payment must be paid within 60 days from travel date.
– Strictly no refund for tour cancellation, or no show. Once your booking is confirmed and full payment made.
– Change of name (s), travel dates and room type are not allowed once your reservation has been confirmed.