Day 1 KL-DELHI (BY FLIGHT)(NO MEAL)
Arrival International Airport Delhi; meeting and assistance at the airport by our representative and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 DELHI-AGRA (BY SUR 210KMS/04:00 HRS.)
After breakfast at the hotel proceed for a city tour of Delhi visiting Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Rajghat, drive passed through India Gate and Parliament House. Lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch drive to Agra.
On Arrival Agra; Check-in at the hotel; Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3AGRA-JAIPUR(BY SUR 260 KMS./05:00 HRS.)
The morning after breakfast half day city tour Agra visit includes Taj Mahal(Closed on Friday); A beautiful sunrise view and the architectural monument is one of the 07 wonders of the world and Agra Fort; a building structured and designed with Red sandstone. Lunch at the hotel. After lunch check-out and drive to Jaipur
Arrival Jaipur; Check-in at the hotel free for own activities. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
The morning after Breakfast proceed for Amer Fort Enjoy Elephant ride then visit Amer fort, 11 kilometers from Jaipur, is one of the most famous forts of Rajasthan. Amer, originally, was the capital of the state before Jaipur. It is an old fort, built-in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. Lunch at the hotel.
The afternoon passed through Hawa Mahal, followed by city sightseeing of Jaipur visit – City Palace- It was the residence of the erstwhile Rajput rulers and Jantar Mantar– It is one of the 5 observatories built by the former ruler of Amber, Jai Singh. Back to hotel dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Back to the hotel; Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 JAIPUR/DELHI (260Km /5 Hrs) /KUL
After breakfast check–out and drive to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi have lunch at a local restaurant later Free for shopping. Dinner at Indian/Chinese restaurant and drive airport to board on flight for onward destination.
****************** HAPPY JOURNEY ****************
HOTEL USED OR SIMILAR
|CITY||3 STAR HOTEL OR SIMILAR equivalent||4 STAR HOTEL equivalent|
- Accommodation based on the above hotel.
- The flight ticket with Return Fare.
- All Meal as per the program. (Fixed meal)
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives by Air – Condition vehicle) with ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT. 1- 2 Pax = Ac swift, 3- 4 Pax = Ac Innova, 5- 8 Pax = Ac tempo traveler, 9 -14 Pax = Ac Mini Coach& 15 Pax onward = Ac Large coach.
- Driver data, parking, toll, fuel
- Assistance on arrival and departure at the airport.
- Entrance fee as per the program
- English Speaking guide /escort.
- Elephant ride at Amer fort.
- 01-liter Mineral water per person per day.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Domestic / International airfare.
- Any tip to guide and drivers
- Personal nature expenses like telephone/laundry, liquor bills, etc.
- Travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above
*** SPECIAL NOTE
- Please note that any hike in – Taxes, Entrance fees of monuments/ museums, fuel or guide charges levied by Government of India, shall be charged extra.
- Check-in time : 1400 Hrs & Check-out time 12:00 Hrs.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- The Rates are valid for 30th September 2019.
- For the further upgrade to higher category hotels – the same can be done with extra supplement amount.
Note – Please note our above-given proposal is offer only not package confirmation. Once we received acceptance from you then we will process the booking and send you the confirmation – In case of the non-availability of the mentioned hotel, we will provide you the same category other hotels.
Terms & Conditions
DEPOSITS AND BALANCE PAYMENT
A deposit of RM 500.00, whichever is greater, will be required upon booking.
The balance of all money due must be paid to us not later than 14 days before departure.
For bookings made less than 14 days before departure full payment must be made immediately before travel documents can be processed.
Cancellation fees shall be imposed as follow:-
- 14 to 8 days from the departure date: – 50% of tour fare
- Within 7 days from the departure date: -100% of tour fare
- No show at the airport: -100% of tour fare
AMENDMENT OF NAMES
The amendment is subject to approval by the airline.
ALTERATION OR CANCELLATION BY US
While we will use our best endeavor to operate all tours as advertised, we reserve the right to change any of the facilities, services, prices or itineraries described there. No compensation will be paid for alterations or cancellations caused by changes or cancellations to schedules by airlines, the number of the person who has booked is less than that required for the tour package.
No refund or reduction will be made to you with regard to air ticket, meals, accommodation, sightseeing, transfer or any other services which are included in the tour costs but not utilized, fully or partially by for whatever reasons.
PASSPORT, VISAS, AND HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
It is your responsibility to ensure that you satisfy all applicable requirements and take with you all the necessary documentation for the whole journey.
We cannot be held liable if you fail to do this or be held responsible for any denial of boarding or entry into a destination due to improper documentation or whatever reasons and,
if we suffer any loss or expense of such failure on your part, you will be obliged to reimburse us.