DAY 01 ARRIVE – DELHI (MOB)
Experience the beauty of warm embrace at New Delhi international airport and then transfer to hotel for overnight stay. The rest of the day is for leisure activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02 DELHI – JAIPUR (BLD)
After a sumptuous breakfast in the morning, head towards exploring the beauty of the Capital City, which endows a blend of Mughal and British architecture, quite captivating in its own way. Go for Delhi sightseeing tour which includes India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Parliament House, and Qutub Minar. Every monument in Delhi has a story, especially connected with the Indian Freedom Movement. It narrates its own saga and the turbulent times faced by the country to achieve independence. In the evening, we take the bus journey towards Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03 IN JAIPUR (BLD)
Today we explore Jaipur, the ‘Pink City of India.’ It is called so because a large number of tourist places in Jaipur are of the terracotta pink color, such as the forts, Havelis, and palaces. Jaipur is probably the most important tourist destination in India after the medieval city of Agra. Jaipur Travel Guide drives you to the ramparts of Rajput clans and to the vibrant markets arraying with traditional attire and handicrafts. Indulge in a sightseeing tour constituting the main Jaipur attractions like Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Birla Temple, and Jaigarh Fort. Return to your hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 04 JAIPUR -AGRA (BLD)
After early breakfast at hotel depart by surface for Agra en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri or ‘the City of Victory’ is a fortified city in Agra. We proceed with Agra sightseeing, one of the most visited destinations in India. Taj Mahal, which is regarded as one of the Seven Wonders of the World and the most beautiful and fascinating masterpiece of the Mughal era is one of the best tourist places in Agra. Agra, the medieval city is quite famous for its historical monuments and architectural excellence with beautiful marble work. This beautiful city is located on the banks of River Yamuna. Agra boasts of housing three UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, and Taj Mahal. Agra has been the capital of some of the ruling dynasties like Lodhi and the Mughals in the past. (Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday). The evening arrives in Agra and check-in at your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 05 AGRA – JHANSI BY TRAIN SHATABDI (0802-1045 HRS) & JHANSI-KHAJURAHO BY SURFACE (BLD)
Today we board the train towards Jhansi. After reaching, we head towards Khajuraho En route visiting Orchha. A very attractive and exquisite destination resplendent with archaeological monuments, Orchha is a beautiful town in Madhya Pradesh. The city is located on the banks of the Betwa River and was founded by Maharaja Rudra Pratap Singh in the year 1501. The word ‘Orchha’ reflects a hidden place and the place has been richly endowed with a blanket of natural beauty and serene vegetation. It is popular for its elegant monuments that exhibit unique and special architectural splendor. Towards the end of the day, we head for Khajuraho, which is known for the beauty of its exotic architectural temples. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 06 KHAJURAHO – VARANASI BY FLIGHT (BLD)
Located in the forested plains of Madhya Pradesh, Khajuraho is a small village, renowned for its vast spectacle of unparalleled temple architecture. The name ‘Khajuraho’ is actually derived from the Hindi word ‘Khajur’, meaning ‘date palm’, which is abundant in the place. What earns Khajuraho its popularity is the exemplary adornments that are carved in the facades and interiors of the various temples of the place. These are legacies of the Chandela rulers, who ruled Central India from 10th to 12th century. Out of 85 temples that once majestically rose on the land, only 22 temples have survived the attrition of time. After exploring the temples and its exotic beauty, we head towards the hotel and then start our journey towards Varanasi. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 07 IN VARANASI (BLD)
We start our day with an early morning boat ride at River Ganges at Varanasi. The land of Moksh – Varanasi is popularly known as Kashi and Banaras. This one of the holiest cities of India is situated in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is said that it was founded by Lord Shiva about 5000 years ago and is positioned charmingly on the west bank of Holy Ganges River. It has got its name from two sacred rivers Varuna situated at the north and Assi situated at the south of the city. The city is mentioned in the sacred epics Ramayana and Mahabharata.
After exploring the tourist attractions at Varanasi, we head towards Sarnath. It is the third major holy place that glorifies Buddhism. It was at Sarnath where Lord Buddha, after attaining enlightenment, gave his first sermon (Dharmachakra Pravartan) to his five disciples. The five disciples, who had followed him earlier in his quest for truth, were surprised to see the mesmerizing glowing countenance of the Buddha, who convinced them and delivered His first sermon before them. Buddha preached the middle path to avoid extremes, the Four Noble Truths, and prescribed the Eight Fold Path to remove the causes of suffering. This sermon set in motion the great Buddhist tradition of the Sangha in order to popularize the Buddha’s teachings throughout the world. Every Buddhist in the world feels blessed having paid a visit to Sarnath.
Later in the evening, we return to Varanasi. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 08 VARANASI – DELHI BY FLIGHT DEPART DELHI (BLD)
After having breakfast, we head for New Delhi via a flight. You will get few hours to explore the capital on your own. You can opt for shopping at Janpath.
***END OF SERVICES***
CHECK-IN (1400 HRS) & CHECK-OUT (12 NOON)
* Meeting and assistance upon arrival and departure by our representative.
* Garlanding on arrival at airport.
* Per Person (US Dollars) Twin Sharing accommodation for 7 nights as per above inclusive of all applicable taxes.
* Some meals at local specialty restaurants.
* Transportation is by private chauffeur driven air-conditioned Innova (for 2-3 pax), Tempo (for 4-6 pax), Mini Coach (for 7-14 pax) & Large Coach (for 15-30 pax).
* Service of a local English speaking guide in each city as per above programme for sightseeing. For group above 10 pax, it will be escorted service.
* Elephant / Jeep ride at Amer, Jaipur.
* Sharing Boat Ride at River Ganges.
* Train fare for sector Agra-Jhansi in Ac Chair Car.
* 01 Mineral water bottle per person during the meals. (500 ml each).
* Two bottles of mineral water per person in the transport (500 ml each).
* Quote inclusive of currently applicable Government Sales Taxes. (Subject to change).
does not Includes:-
* Any International / Domestic airfare / Train Fare / Airport tax.
* No Christmas & New Year Eve Mandatory Dinner.
* Travel/ Accidental Insurance cover.
* No Entrance fees at Monuments.
* Tipping for Guide / Driver / Helper.
* Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks during meals at hotels/restaurants, telephone calls, laundry, porterage at airports/hotels, room service.
* Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight / Train delays/rescheduling or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, Fires, floods, explosions, strikes, embargoes or any other act or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Aayan Journeys.
* Camera fee (Still/Video)
* Any other services not specified above.