DAY 01 ARRIVE AT KOCHI (No meal)
Experience the beauty of warm embrace at Kochi international airport. Then you head towards the hotel for an overnight stay. The rest of the day is for leisure activities.
KOCHI: Popularly known as the Queen of Arabian Sea, Kochi, also called as Cochin is located in Kerala, on the southwest coast of India. It is an important trade center and many countries prefer this place to export and import their materials. In fact, Kochi has been an important link to the rest of the world since ancient times. Kochi has been ruled over by many empires over centuries.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02 KOCHI (BLD)
After breakfast at the hotel, the morning is for leisure activities. After early lunch at the hotel, we proceed with the sightseeing tour of Kochi, which includes the Jewish synagogue, Mattancherry Palace, Santa Cruz Basilica, St. Francis Church, Indo-Portuguese Museum. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03 KOCHI –PERIYAR (by surface 185 KMS/5 hrs.)(BLD)
After breakfast, you will be driven to Periyar, nestled in spice and rubber plantations. Periyar has a lot to offer in terms of natural beauty and wildlife. Periyar is famous for its rare habitat of birds and animals and is one of the most popular destinations for nature lovers. Check in to your hotel and get ready for your trip to cardamom hills where you could have a closer look at the spice plantations. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight will be at the resort.
DAY 04 PERIYAR (BLD)
Visit the Periyar National Park today. This magnificent place is located on the banks of the River Periyar, which offers some of the best wildlife sightings in India. To enjoy the real pleasure of this beautiful place, we would take a boat ride. You might see a number of wild elephants as well as other animals bathing in the lake. The picturesque views and lush green surroundings of this magnificent place in Thekkady not just give a reason to smile but also provide great photo options. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 05 PERIYAR-ALLEPPY (BLD)
After breakfast at the hotel, we depart for Alleppey. Blessed with a wide number of waterways, lagoons, lakes, and canals, Alleppey is an aquatic paradise within the folds of God’s own country and is aptly called “Venice of the East”. This lively town was founded by the Divan of Travancore, Raja Keshawadasan. While sailing on houseboats in Alleppey, you can witness the charm of this immaculate backwater town with its plentiful coconut palm-lined canals and small hamlets. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
DAY 06 KUMARAKOM-KOVALAM (BLD)
After breakfast, take a cruise towards Kumarakom and get transferred to Kovalam. Upon arrival in Kovalam, check-in at the beach resort.
Kovalam: Located 16 km from the Capital of Kerala is a city with four sandy bays known as Kovalam. The literal meaning of Kovalam is the ‘groove of coconut trees’. This stunning beach resort in the 1930s broke the manacles and appeared as the most splendid tourist attraction in the southern part of the country. The four sandy beaches are a sight to observe and each of these four bays is divided by rocks. The Samudra Beach, Kovalam Beach, Hawa Beach, and the lighthouse beach, these four beaches make Kovalam unique. It is also well-known for its Ayurvedic massages and numerous yoga resorts. Meditation and herbal body toning are few of the things which tourists are attracted to for a refreshing experience. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 07 KOVALAM – TRIVANDRUM + DEPARTURE (BLD)
After breakfast head for exploring Thiruvananthapuram. The capital city of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram/Trivandrum city is known as the gateway of one of the most beautiful states in India. Located on the southwest coast of India, this tropical paradise is known as “God’s own country” and for the right reasons. Lush green landscapes interspersed with crystal clear backwaters make this state the most visited tourist destination. Visit Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple (foreigner’s not allowed inside), Napier Museum, Chitralayam Arts Gallery (both closed on Monday / Wednesday mornings), Zoological Gardens, Reptile House and Observatory.
Later after dinner transfer to airport for departure.
***END OF SERVICES***
CHECK-IN (1400 HRS) & CHECK OUT (12 NOON)
* Meeting and assistance upon arrival and departure by our representative.
* Garlanding on arrival at airport.
* Per person (US Dollars) twin sharing accommodation for 6 nights as per above inclusive of all applicable taxes.
* Some meals at local speciality restaurants.
* Transportation is by private chauffeur driven air-conditioned Innova (for 2-3 pax), Tempo (for 4-6 pax), Mini Coach (for 7-14 pax) & Large Coach (for 15-30 pax).
* Service of a local English speaking guide in each city as per above programme for sightseeing in Cochin & Trivandrum only. For group above 10 pax, it will be escorted service.
* Boat ride in Periyar and park entrance fees.
* Kathakali dance show in Cochin.
* 01 Mineral water bottle per person during the meals. (500 ml each).
* Two bottles of mineral water per person in the transport (500 ml each).
* Quote inclusive of currently applicable Government Sales Taxes. (Subject to change).
does not Includes:-
* Any International / Domestic airfare / airport tax.
* No Christmas & New Year Eve Mandatory Dinner.
* Travel/ Accidental Insurance cover.
* Tipping for Guide / Driver / Helper.
* Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks during meals at hotels/restaurants, telephone calls, laundry, porterage at airports/hotels, room service.
* Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight / Train delays/rescheduling or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, Fires, floods, explosions, strikes, embargoes or any other act or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Aayan Journeys.