DAY 01: YANGON ARRIVAL (D)
Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, met & greeted by Asiana Travel Tour Guide and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Yangon
DAY 02: YANGON – BAGAN BY FLIGHT (EXCLUDED AIRFARE) (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to YANGON airport for flight to Bagan. Morning arrival Bagan, visit by car to see Nyaung U Market, Shwezigone Pagoda in which an emerald image of the Buddha from China and the Frontlet Relic of Buddha were enshrined, Htitlominlo Pagoda one of the largest temples of Bagan. Lunch at local restaurant. Then visit to noted for its fine plaster carvings Ananda Temple, the finest, largest and best-preserved of all the Bagan temples and Dhammayangyi Pagoda, extending approximately 255 feet on each of its four sides, is Bagan’s most massive shrine, Thatbyinyu Pagoda. Overnight at Bagan.
DAY 03: BAGAN – MANDALAY(B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, morning drive-by CAR 5 hours drive to Mandalay. Arrival Mandalay visit in Mandalay city area, sightseeing city tour including a visit to MaharMyat Muni Pagoda, the most ancient Buddha image casted in bronze in Myanmar, Shwenandaw Monastery a significant masterpiece of the wood-carver’s art, Mandalay Golden palace the first palace to be built in Myanmar by King Mindon. After lunch, continue visit to gold leaf beating workshop, Atumashi Monastery a huge grandiose structure surrounded by five graduated rectangular terraces, and Mandalay Hill for enjoy sunset. Overnight in Mandalay.
DAY 04: MANDALAY – YANGON BY FLIGHT (EXCLUDED AIRFARE) (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Mandalay airport for fly to Yangon. Then Yangon city tour, visit to ChaukHtatGyi Pagoda to see a huge reclining Buddha image, Sule Pagoda, City Hall, Maharbandoola Garden, complete your first day in Myanmar with an extended visit to one of the world’s most spectacular monuments the Shwedagon Pagoda; its golden stupa is the heart of Myanmar. The pagoda is believed 2,500 years old and the central stupa in surrounded by dozens of intricately decorated buildings and statues. There are always many Myanmar people praying and making offering at Pagoda. Evening back to your hotel and overnight.
DAY 05: YANGON – DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Yangon international airport for your departure.
• Accommodation base on twin/double sharing room with daily breakfast.
• Private transfers and transportation on tours
• Entrance fees on tour
• Meals as indicated at a local restaurant
• English speaking tour guide
• Mineral water and cold towel on bus daily
• International & Domestic Airfare/ Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry…)
• Personal travel insurance
• Surcharge of Chinese Speaking Guide: 20 USD/ Day / Group
• Domestic Airfare:
* Yangon – Bagan: 115 USD/ Adult (Included All Tax)
* Mandalay – Yangon: 120 USD/ Adult (Included All Tax)
• Tips for guide, driver:
* 2 – 4 Adults: 5 – 7 USD/ Adult/ Day
* 5 – 7 Adults: 3 USD/ Adult/ Day
• Tips for hotels’ porters
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• Myanmar Visa (Apply via https://myanmarvisa.com/)
• Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above