Destination: Varanasi – 03 Nights (Excursion of Allahabad) & Bodhgaya-1 Night
Duration: 04 Nights/05 Days
Day 1:-KUALA LUMPUR /VARANASII (BY FLIGHT) (NO MEAL )
On arrival at the airport meet with our local representative and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Early in the morning, watch the sunrise while boating in river Ganges, later back to hotel breakfast and proceed for a temple tour of Varanasi. You will be visiting Kashi Vishwanath temple, Kalbharav, Vishalakshi. Later do tradition Puja (Our local staff in Varanasi will arrange priest for guest. Donation to the priest will be settled by guest). Later back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel
DAY 3 VARANASI /ALLAHABAD /VARANASI.
After breakfast proceeds to Allahabad to visit Sangam: Around 7 km from Civil Lines, overlooked by the eastern ramparts of the fort, wide flood plains and muddy banks protrude towards the sacred Sangam. At the point at which the brown Ganges meets the Greenish Yamuna, pandas (priests) perch on small platforms to perform puja and assist the devout in their ritual ablutions in the shallow waters. Lunch at a local restaurant. Later drive back to Varanasi.
Evening participates in the evening aarti. Drive to hotel Dinner and overnight stay at hotel
DAY 4- VARANASI/BODHGAYA (275 Km/6 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Varanasi. On arrival check-in followed by Lunch.
Later proceed to visit Vishnupad temple,
Vishnupada Mandir:- is an ancient temple in Gaya, India. It is a Hindu temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu. This temple is located along the Falgu River, marked by a footprint of Lord Vishnu.
Back to the hotel. Dinner overnight stays at the hotel.
DAY 5- BODHGAYA / VARANASI (275 Km/6 Hrs) /KUL (BY FLIGHT)
After breakfast drive to Varanasi lunch at a local restaurant later free for own activities or shopping. Dinner at a local restaurant. Later drive to the airport to board on flight for onward destination.
4 STAR HOTEL OR SIMILAR *
- Accommodation based on above given
- The flight ticket with Return Fare.
- All Meals as per program. (Fixed Meal)
- Airport/hotel transfers + city tour + Drives by Air – Condition vehicle) with ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- Driver bata, parking, toll, fuel.
- Entrance fee as per program
- Local English speaking guide
- Assistance at Airport and Temple visit in Varanasi.
- 01-liter Mineral water per person per day.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any tip to guide and drivers
- Personal nature expenses like telephone/laundry, liquor bills, etc.
- Travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above
*** SPECIAL NOTE
- Please note that any hike in – Taxes, Entrance fees of monuments/ museums, fuel or guide charges levied by Government of India, shall be charged extra.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- The Rates are valid from 1st April to 30th September 2019
- Check-in time 14:00 Hrs and Check –out time 12:00 Hrs
- For the further upgrade to higher category hotels – the same can be done with extra supplement amount.
Note – Please note our above-given proposal is offer only not package confirmation. Once we received acceptance from you then we will process the booking and send you the confirmation – In case of the non-availability of the mentioned hotel, we will provide you the same category other hotels.
Terms & Conditions
DEPOSITS AND BALANCE PAYMENT
A deposit of RM 500.00, whichever is greater, will be required upon booking.
The balance of all money due must be paid to us not later than 14 days before departure.
For bookings made less than 14 days before departure full payment must be made immediately before travel documents can be processed.
Cancellation fees shall be imposed as follow:-
- 14 to 8 days from the departure date: – 50% of tour fare
- Within 7 days from the departure date: -100% of tour fare
- No show at the airport: -100% of tour fare
AMENDMENT OF NAMES
The amendment is subject to approval by the airline.
ALTERATION OR CANCELLATION BY US
While we will use our best endeavor to operate all tours as advertised, we reserve the right to change any of the facilities, services, prices or itineraries described there. No compensation will be paid for alterations or cancellations caused by changes or cancellations to schedules by airlines, the number of the person who has booked is less than that required for the tour package.
No refund or reduction will be made to you with regard to air ticket, meals, accommodation, sightseeing, transfer or any other services which are included in the tour costs but not utilized, fully or partially by for whatever reasons.
PASSPORT, VISAS, AND HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
It is your responsibility to ensure that you satisfy all applicable requirements and take with you all the necessary documentation for the whole journey.
We cannot be held liable if you fail to do this or be held responsible for any denial of boarding or entry into a destination due to improper documentation or whatever reasons and,
if we suffer any loss or expense of such failure on your part, you will be obliged to reimburse us.