DAY 01 ARRIVE / DELHI (MOB)
Experience the beauty of warm embrace at New Delhi international airport and then you head towards the hotel for overnight stay. The rest of the day is for leisure activities.
DAY 02 DELHI- SRINAGAR (BLD)
After breakfast early morning, we catch the flight towards Srinagar. After reaching, you would be transferred to the Deluxe Houseboat. After lunch on the houseboat, proceed with an hours-ride on the local Gondolas also known as “Shikaras” on The Dal Lake. Enjoy the memory of the sparkling rays of the sun on the placid waters of the Dal Lake, which will make for some amazing memories and superb Kodak moments and make the Dal Lake the shimmering star of Srinagar tourism.
Dinner and overnight stay at Houseboat
DAY 03 SRINAGAR- GULMARG- SRINAGAR (BLD)
After breakfast, we proceed with the full day excursion tour of Gulmarg. (112 km/2 hr. drive) Gulmarg is one of the most beautiful summer resorts in the valley. This is the blessed land where travelers enjoy to the fullest. It is popular for its astonishing beauty. You could see the beautiful landscape; get into adventure sports, such as skiing, golf, and trekking. Late evening, we return to Srinagar.
Dinner and overnight stay at Houseboat.
DAY 04 SRINAGAR (BLD)
After breakfast, we get ready to explore Srinagar’s main tourist attractions. These include the Dal Lake and Nagin Lake. Most of the houseboats (Shikaras) in Kashmir will be seen in these lakes only. The Mughal Gardens set up by various rulers of the Mughal dynasty further enhance the beauty of Srinagar. Other major draws of Srinagar are water sports activities, handcrafted souvenirs, amazing resort nearby. Return to the hotel at late night. Dinner and overnight stay at Houseboat.
DAY 05 SRINAGAR – DELHI-AGRA (BD)
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to board the flight to Delhi. On arrival met at the airport and depart to Agra.
DAY 06 AGRA-DELHI & LEAVE DELHI (BLD)
Early in the morning, we proceed to visit one of the most visited destinations in India – Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and the most beautiful and fascinating masterpiece of the Mughal era. It brings forth the medieval city that is quite famous for its historical monuments and architectural excellence with beautiful marble work.
This beautiful city is located on the banks of River Yamuna. Agra has been the capital of some of the ruling dynasties like Lodhi and the Mughals in the past. Return to the hotel at night.
After Dinner, we transfer you to the airport to connect flight for onward destination.
***END OF TOUR***
CHECK-IN (1400 HRS) & CHECK OUT (12 NOON)
• Meeting and Assistance for arrival/Departure by our Representative.
• Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on full board basis inclusive of all taxes, Stay at Specified Deluxe Houseboat/Hotels as mentioned above.
• Return Airport transfers in Srinagar by Non AC Toyota Innova or Similar. (Basis 04 Pax to a vehicle)
• Local Sightseeing in Srinagar by Non AC Toyota Innova or Similar. (Basis 04 Pax to a vehicle)
• Transportation using 01 Ac Innova (for 2-3 pax), 01 Ac Tempo Traveller (for 4-6 pax), Ac Mini Coach (7-14 pax), Ac Large Coach (15-30 pax) in Delhi.
• Garlanding on arrival at Delhi Airport.
• Shikara Ride on Dal Lake for 01 hrs.
• Services of an English Speaking Local Guide during sightseeing/excursions.
• Entrances for Gardens in Srinagar.
• Cable car in Gulmarg till phase 1.
• All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowance are included.
• 01 Mineral water bottle per person during the meals. (500 ml each).
• Two bottles of mineral water per person in the transport (500 ml each).
• Quote inclusive of currently applicable Government Sales Taxes. (Subject to change).
• International and Internal Airfare/Insurance.
• Alcoholic/Aerated beverages, bottled water.
• No Christmas & New Year Eve Mandatory Dinner.
• Camera and Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary.
• Travel/ Accidental Insurance cover.
• Tipping for Guide / Driver / Helper.
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight / Train delays/rescheduling or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, Fires, floods, explosions, strikes, embargoes or any other act or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Aayan Journeys.
• All personal expenses, optional tours, Tips and extra meals.
• Sledge Ride/ATV Ride /Pony Ride in Gulmarg.
• Any other services not specified above.
• Entrance fees in Agra & Delhi.
While visiting the Taj Mahal, please note no video camera allowed from the inner gate of the monument. Only still cameras allowed. Also no cigarettes, lights, matches, eatables, drinking water allowed. Your ticket cost for the Taj Mahal includes one small drinking water bottle and shoe covers. (Any Change in monument entrance fee we shall send you a notification.)