DAY 01 ARRIVE – DELHI (MOB)
Experience the beauty of warm embrace at New Delhi international airport and then transfer to hotel for overnight stay. The rest of the day is for leisure activities.
DAY 02 DELHI – JAIPUR (BLD)
After breakfast drive to Jaipur. On arrival check-in at the hotel. After lunch at the hotel afternoon visit Birla Mandir, Jaipur which is a Hindu temple located in Jaipur, India and is part of one of the several Birla mandirs located all around the country. The grand temple is located on an elevated ground at the base of Moti Dungari hill in Rajasthan. The temple is sometimes also referred to as the Laxmi Narayan Temple. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
DAY 03 IN JAIPUR (BLD)
Today we explore Jaipur, the ‘Pink City of India.’ It is called so because a large number of tourist places in Jaipur are of the terracotta pink color, such as the forts, ‘Havelis’ and palaces. Jaipur is probably the most important tourist destination in India after the medieval city of Agra. Drives through the ramparts of Rajput clans and to the vibrant markets arraying with traditional attire and handicrafts. Indulge in a sightseeing tour constituting the main Jaipur attractions like Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace. Return to your hotel for dinner.
Overnight at Hotel
DAY 04 JAIPUR -AGRA (BLD)
After early breakfast at Hotel depart by surface for Agra en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri or ‘the City of Victory’ is a fortified city in Agra. We proceed with Agra sightseeing, one of the most visited destinations in India. Taj Mahal, which is regarded as one of the Seven Wonders of the World and the most beautiful and fascinating masterpiece of the Mughal era is one of the best tourist places in Agra. Agra, the medieval city is quite famous for its historical monuments and architectural excellence with beautiful marble work. This beautiful city is located on the banks of River Yamuna. Agra boasts of housing three UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, and Taj Mahal. Agra has been the capital of some of the ruling dynasties like Lodhi and the Mughals in the past. (Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday). The evening arrives in Agra and check-in at your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 05 AGRA – DELHI & DEPART (BLD)
After breakfast at the hotel, depart by road for Delhi.
On arrival have lunch and later proceed for a city tour of Delhi. Drive past India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Parliament House, and visit the magnificent Qutub Minar. Every monument in Delhi has a story, especially connected with the Indian Freedom Movement. It narrates its own saga and the turbulent times faced by the country to achieve independence.
After dinner in time, you will be transferred to the airport to board flight for onward destination.
***END OF SERVICES***
CHECK-IN (1400 HRS) & CHECK-OUT (12 NOON)
TOUR COST: 01st October’ 2019 till 31st March’2020– USD
EXCLUDING 20TH DEC’2019 Till 10TH JAN’2020
The above cost includes:-
* Meeting and assistance upon arrival and departure by our representative.
* Garlanding on arrival at the airport.
* Per person (US Dollars) twin sharing accommodation for 4 nights as per above inclusive of all applicable taxes.
* Some meals at local specialty restaurants.
* Transportation is by private chauffeur-driven air-conditioned Innova (for 2-3 pax), Tempo (for 4-6 pax), Mini Coach (for 7-14 pax) & Large Coach (for 15-30 pax).
* Service of a local English speaking guide in each city as per the above program for sightseeing. For the group above 10 pax, it will be escorted service.
* Elephant / Jeep ride at Amer, Jaipur.
* 01 Mineral water bottle per person during the meals. (500 ml each).
* Two bottles of mineral water per person in the transport (500 ml each).
* Quote inclusive of currently applicable Government Sales Taxes. (Subject to change).
Above cost does not Includes:-
* Any International / Domestic airfare / airport tax.
* No Christmas & New Year Eve Mandatory Dinner.
* Travel/ Accidental Insurance cover.
* No Entrance fees at Monuments.
* Tipping for Guide / Driver / Helper.
* Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks during meals at hotels/restaurants, telephone calls, laundry, porterage at airports/hotels, room service.
* Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight / Train delays/rescheduling or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, Fires, floods, explosions, strikes, embargoes or any other act or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Aayan Journeys.
* Camera fee (Still/Video)
* Any other services not specified above.
While visiting the Taj Mahal, please note no video camera allowed from the inner gate of the monument. Only still cameras allowed. Also, no cigarettes, lights, matches, eatables, drinking water allowed. Your ticket cost for the Taj Mahal includes one small drinking water bottle and shoe covers. (Any Change in monument entrance fee we shall send you a notification.)
PLEASE NOTE:– The Names Mentioned in the offer only indicate that our rates/quotes are based using these Hotels mentioned therein, Do not consider this as confirmation mail, since none of the hotels have been booked, Hotels will be booked only once we receive your confirmation. If at the time of operation/reservation request, the hotels envisaged are not available or sold out.