DAY 01 ARRIVE – DELHI (MOB)
Experience the beauty of warm embrace at New Delhi international airport and then transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is for leisure activities. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02 DELHI-CHANDIGARH BY TRAIN KALKA SHATABDI AT 0740/1105HRS & CHANDIGARH-SHIMLA BY DRIVE (APPROX. 120KMS/05HRS) (BLD)
Early morning transfer to Delhi railway station to connect train for Chandigarh. Upon arrival depart by surface to Shimla. Upon arrival transfer to hotel for check-in.Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 03 IN SHIMLA (BLD)
Today after Breakfast at the hotel, began the full day sightseeing tour of Shimla.
Visit Advance Study- The building that houses the institute was originally built as a home for Lord Dufferin, Viceroy of India from 1884–1888 and was called the Vice Regal Lodge. It housed all the subsequent viceroys and governors-general of India. It occupied Observatory Hill, one of the seven hills that Shimla is built upon. The building was designed by Henry Irwin, an architect in the Public Works Department. (Closed on Monday OR National Holidays).
Later pay a visit at Jakhu Temple- Jakhu Temple is set amidst lush green surrounding on Jakhu Hills, the highest point in Shimla. The Temple is dedicated to God Hanuman- Monkey God. This Temple has the world’s tallest Hanuman’s Statue which is visible from every part of Shimla.
Later explore the Mall Road. Often referred to as the heart of the Town, Mall Road is the most popular Place in Shimla. Mall Road is dotted with numerous Hotels. Restaurants, Shops, Banks, Offices, etc. It’s the best place to do the shopping for woollen clothes, carpets, wooden products and many more. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 04 IN SHIMLA (BLD)
Morning after a leisurely breakfast at the hotel. Full day free for independent activity. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 05 SHIMLA- MANALI BY DRIVE (APPROX 250 KMS/09 HRS) (BLD)
Today after breakfast, depart by surface to Manali. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 06 IN MANALI (BLD)
Today after Breakfast at the hotel began the sightseeing tour of Manali.
Visit Hadimba Devi Temple- This temple is a shrine dedicated to Goddess Hadimba, wife of Bhima, one of the Pandavas brothers from epic Mahabharata. Surrounded by gorgeous Cedar forests, this beautiful shrine is built on a rock which is to be believed to be in the image of the Goddess herself. The temple does not have an idol of the Goddess but a huge stone carrying her footprints is kept here.
Visit Vashisht Temple- This Temple is famous for its hot water springs which are believed to have healing powers which can cure many skin diseases and other infections. Vashisht also houses many temples that are dedicated to a local Saint Vashisht and Lord Rama.
Later in the afternoon, the day is set to explore Solang Valley.
Solang Valley- located 14 km from Manali, Solang Valley lies between Solang village and Beas Kund, which is one of the very popular sightseeing attractions in Manali. It offers a magnificent view of glaciers and snow-capped mountains. It is also renowned for many adventure activities.
Late return to the hotel in Manali. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 07 MANALI-DHARAMSHALA BY SURFACE (APPROX 245 KM / 08 Hrs.) (BLD)
After breakfast at the hotel drive from Manali to Dharamshala. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day free. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 08 IN DHARAMSHALA (BLD)
Morning half-day tour visiting Norbulingka Institute (closed on Second Saturday & Sundays) and Kangra State Museum (closed on Mondays). Afternoon visit Dalai Lama Temple, Bhagsunag Temple, and St John’s Temple. Evening free to explore Mc Leodganj market. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 09 IN DHARAMSHALA (BLD)
After Breakfast day at the excursion to visit Kangra Fort- It is the largest fort in the Himalayas and probably the oldest dated fort in India. Later return to Dharamshala. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 10 DHARAMSHALA-AMRITSAR BY SURFACE (APPROX 200 KM / 06 Hrs.) (BLD)
Travel by surface from Dharamshala to Amritsar. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Late afternoon, visit Wagah border to view Flag ceremony on Indo-Pak border. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 11 AMRITSAR –DELHI BY 12926 PASCHIM EXPRESS (0810 / 1625 HRS) (BD)
Morning transfer to the railway station to board the train for Delhi. On arrival transfer directly to the international airport to board flight for your onward destination.
* Meeting and assistance upon arrival and departure by our representative.
* Garlanding on arrival at the airport.
* Per person (US Dollars) twin sharing accommodation for 10 nights as per above inclusive of all applicable taxes.
* Some meals at local specialty restaurants.
* Transportation is by private chauffeur driven air-conditioned Innova (for 2-3 pax), Tempo (for 4-6 pax), Mini Coach (for 7-14 pax) & Large Coach (for 15-30 pax). Except in Shimla / Manali & Dharamshala where using Non Ac Innova as per multiple no of pax.
* Service of a local English speaking guide in each city as per the above program for sightseeing. For the group above 10 pax, it will be escorted service.
* Monument entrance fee.
* Train Fare: Delhi-Chandigarh by Ac Chair Car+Amritsar-Delhi by 2nd Ac Sleeper.
* 01 Mineral water bottle per person during the meals. (500 ml each).
* Two bottles of mineral water per person in the transport (500 ml each).
* Quote inclusive of currently applicable Government Sales Taxes. (Subject to change).
does not Includes:-
* Any International / Domestic airfare Airport tax.
* No Christmas & New Year Eve Mandatory Dinner.
* Travel / Accidental Insurance cover.
* No sightseeing in Delhi.
* Tipping for Guide / Driver / Helper.
* Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks during meals at hotels/restaurants, telephone calls, laundry, porterage at airports/hotels, room service.
* Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight / Train delays/rescheduling or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, Fires, floods, explosions, strikes, embargoes or any other act or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Aayan Journeys.
* Camera fee (Still/Video).
PLEASE NOTE:– The Names Mentioned in the offer only indicate that our rates/quotes are based using these Hotels mentioned therein, Do not consider this as confirmation mail, since none of the hotels have been booked, Hotels will be booked only once we receive your confirmation. If at the time of operation/reservation request, the hotels envisaged are not available or sold out, we will book similar accommodation or the next best alternative available in accordance with which we will advise you the supplements or rebates if any. Rates quoted are valid for said dates only and are subject to change without any prior notice any change in the dates will reflect on the given rates.